We of the USA Michigan Volleyball Club are constantly “on the hunt” to identify athletes with the following characteristics (and much, much more):
1. An athlete who has a mindset to improve each day:
- Do you want to improve, or do you need to improve?
- Are you coachable? How so?
- Program-first attitude.
2. Realize that the top athletes in the world have and embrace a structured plan for success.
3. Top class athletes give maximum effort both cognitively; in their actions and skills.
4. Practice, practice, and practice. We don’t think you have to; we know you have to! Playing time is predicated on practice performance.
5. The school you attend has absolutely no bearing on our evaluation, selection, placement, training, and competition decisions.